Me

Mein Bild
I am half Thai and half Swiss 16 years old and from Switzerland Have fun reading my blog xoxo mintra

Montag, 18. Oktober 2010

The Party of the year :D

That's Cynthia a very good friend of mine
Today I'll talk about the KV party ("KV fäscht") in Zurich.. It was on the 9th of October!
The location was HUGE , it had four floors although two floors were just for V.I.P's and we were not.
Actually it was my birthday gift for myself and for my best friend Jelena, we both have birthday in September :D.
we turned sweet sixteen :P ( in Switzerland some party's and clubs have a minimum age of sixteen) 
The Party can begin :D

What happened:

Jelena an me had planed this long time ago already, so we planed the whole thing for 2 persons!

We already had planed the way to Zurich and everything.
That's my best friend Jelena
Our plan was to go with the car and two friends more to the Kv fäscht and separate us there, cause actually me and Jelena wanted to be alone!
But then Cynthia came and we hadn't place for her, so we decided to let her go
by train (she can travel for free) and we will go by car..
It has been found that this solution wasn't that easy, because as we were in Zurich
we didn't know were to go!
The two friends just knew were the KV fäscht is.. they said we should go on this tram and get off at the "Escher-wyss platz".
as we did that with the thought to arrive at the train station we were in front of the big party location!
We called Cynthia and she was pretty angry and didn't knew where to go :S


All three together
In the end everything has changed for good :D we were all happy
and have reassured us after long discussions...
we were there early anyway so there wasn't very much visitors yet!
we went to the free styling corner to see what it was (then we saw it on the homepage of KV fäscht)
It was a corner to let your hair cut or styled for free oO
I made a nice hairstyle but i didn't cut my hair! I want to have them long :D

My hairstyle
Slowly the party began, the music was louder, the room started to fill with people and the employed got into stress!
Everybody wanted something to drink and allot of people
exaggerated it!

You all know, Switzerland is a tiny country somewhere in the middle of Germany and France and so do we.
we saw allot of people coming from the same Canton! (in Switzerland you say Canton, I don't know how to explain in English! it's like a part of the country, bigger than a city but smaller then a country. In Switzerland are 26 Canton's)
And the Canton I am living in is so tiny, you know allot people of your age :D

Can't believe it! But we all know them and saw them there by random!

We started to hang out with them! In the picture above you can see (from left to right) Daniel, Cynthia, Me, Darko, Jelena and Sämi..
The person behind us is called Ardi :D We even saw allot more people from our Canton
Darko paid me something to drink and with Sämi i went to buy it.. they were all a little drunk already (in Switzerland you can drink beer legal at a minimum age of sixteen)


This is how i made my eyes :D
So it was party time and we decided to go to the row in front of the stage! It wasn't easy then the boys all had a little alcohol all ready..!
Finally we all lost each other.. i hang around with Sämi and some other friends.. But we all had mobile phones with us.!
Oh by the way I lost my mobile phone there AND FOUND IT! that's like winning in lotto!
That's the story... I danced with a guy I didn't knew back then! and i think he was the one stolen it! Unbelievable but true! So i called with Darkos phone desperate like a hundred times! and thank goodness someone picked up the phone!
unfortunately it was the guy I was dancing with! He said i should come out, but i didn't understand the meeting point! So I said, no come to the woman toilet in the first floor!
He hang up and i tried again several times.. no one picked up and i started to panic! Suddenly a woman picked up and brought it to the women toilet first floor.. She said she found it on the floor outside!
such an dumb ass! I hugged her allot of times and was extremely grateful!
I didn't let the mobile phone out of my eyes again the whole night! And i wasn't in mood to dance with other guys!


The party!

It was very very very great and amazing... I saw allot of famous ( in Switzerland or maybe even Europe ) Dj's and i had allot of fun.

As you can see on this picture
There were:

Dj Tomekk was the final act..
Omg i couldn't believe it..
I was in the first row and Dj tomekk plays many hip hop acts and popular charts songs.
So i was dancing there with Jelena or Cynthia and suddenly he said we gonna take some women on stage!
I was like Omg i wanna go up there.. And the singer of Tomekk chosen me!!
first my heart was like bum bum bum bum, but after a while it was pretty fun!
Later that evening (or morning) I went off the stage and was dancing in first row again..
A boy came behind the barrier and asked Jelena to meet Dj Tomekk!!
He asked if she has any Friends with.. She took me and Cynthia with..!
We went up.. except Cynthia, she was afraid something could happen ..
They invited us for the after-party!
We went to a club with the owner of it and continued to make party.. everybody thought we are 19 years old or something around that..
They also wanted to take us to the hotel room but we said no ( we aren't bitches that want to have fame that way)
and went home by train :D


that was an adventure of three sixteen year old girls


Xoxo and allot of fun reading my blog :D
BTW : We will be there next year again :D it was a total success!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen