Me

Mein Bild
I am half Thai and half Swiss 16 years old and from Switzerland Have fun reading my blog xoxo mintra

Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2010

Something about me

Hello everyone!


My name is Mintra and I am from Switzerland, I want to show you something about my life :D
I am a easy 16 year old girl and half Thai half Swiss.
My father bought a house in Switzerland and I am living there with him my step mom and stepbrother.
My mom lives in Italy with her boyfriend and I visit her every Holiday :D

On the picture above, you can see me and on the picture on the right side me and my best friend Jelena.

I love to sing, paint pictures, take pictures , party's and meet friends :)
I like very different kinds of music for example I'm a very huge fan of Eminem and i like to listen to pop, hip hop, r'n'b but also reggae and rock.
I don't like heavy metal or very typical Swiss music.

I am a very cheerful and a never can sit still person that always has to do something.





 This are paintings I made ( Vilson is my best friend)


And this was my one and only model job for Vögele Shoes (Switzerland)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen