Me

Mein Bild
I am half Thai and half Swiss 16 years old and from Switzerland Have fun reading my blog xoxo mintra

Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010

Something about YouTube :D

hello bloggers, today I gonna write about YouTube... My friend Vilson ( he has also a good youtube blog --> you can find him on the left sidebar my friends with blogs  ) urges me to do that!
I think everybody of you guys once heard or saw something on YouTube, maybe you even have a video there or a friend of yours!
So I like to go on YouTube when I have nothing to do, you can crush into very funny Videos..
There are home videos, videos from people who have nothing better to do, funny videos, bloopers.. U can find almost everything on YouTube, but also not so funny or nice stuff.

There are people who can sing very good on YouTube like this one :




There are people who can't really sing ( I don't wanna show you that! )

There are Music videos in YouTube ( despite YouTube is trying to delete them all)


that's a VERY cute video and listen to the lyrics (awww)

Even some series you can watch on YouTube ( but YouTube deleted many already) 

There are V-Blogs or there are life stage videos,funny videos, commercial, make up tutorials, people who just talk and and and ...



a funny one


You can find amazing things like that:




There are dancing Videos like this one :




There are even videos you can learn dancing or singing or anything!
Some People also got fame over YouTube (Justin Bieber) !
So if you are bored or you have nothing to do, why don't you just relax and watch some YouTube videos sometimes :D
Or even put your own video in YouTube (but attention, once you put a video in, you can never get it out of the Internet again), something about your friends, about you, about your life a V-blog!
So for in between, YouTube is a very good pastime!

Some tips:

 Have fun watching yourself!

Xoxo mintra

BTW : YouTube take the fucking advertisement out!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen